- CIT on capital transfer activities – OL No. 39624/CTHN-TTHT dated 11 August 2022 issued by the GDT of Hanoi guides on CIT for capital transfer.
- PIT of individuals who sign service contracts with the company – OL No. 42227/CTHN-TTHT dated 26 August 2022 issued by the GDT of Hanoi City stipulated on PIT of individuals signed a service contract with the company.
- Declare and deduct VAT of imported goods via post-customs clearance inspection – OL No. 40071/CTHN-TTHT dated 15 August 2022 issued by the GDT of Hanoi guidance on VAT policy.
- Foreign Contractor Tax on Facebook – OL No. 42536/CTHN-TTHT dated 29 August 2022 issued by the GDT of Hanoi regulated on tax declaration for FCT
- Using electronic sales invoices – OL No. 43412/CTHN-TTHT dated 05 September 2022 issued by the GDT of Hanoi guidance on the use of sales invoices
1 December, 2022
Quarterly estimated CIT payment – Decree No. 91/2022/ND-CP dated 30 October 2022 issued by the Government guide on CIT policy. Additional cases of unrequired declaration – Decree No. 91/2022/ND-CP dated 30...
1 November, 2022
CIT on salary expenses paid for unused annual leaves – OL No. 39064/CTHN-TTHT dated 09 August 2022 issued by the Hanoi Tax Department stipulated on CIT for salary expenses paid...
1 September, 2022
CIT incentives – OL No. 37868/CTHN-TTHT dated 03 August 2022 issued the GDT of Hanoi to guidance on CIT incentives for software manufacturing enterprises. Income subject to PIT for bonuses...
1 August, 2022
Expenses are deducted from charity spending – Official Letter No.31943/CTHN-TTHT issued by the General Department of Taxation of Hanoi on July 6, 2022 on deductible expenses for charity. PIT policy...