- POLICIES TO SUPPORT ENTERPRISES AND CITIZENS AFFECTED BY THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC – On 19 October 2021, the National Assembly approved Resolution 406/NQ-UBTVQH15 (“Resolution 406”) introducing some policies to support enterprises and citizens affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ACCOUNTING – OL No. 10385/BTC-QLKT date on 10th September 2021 issued by MOF has guidance on recording the expenses incurred due to the impact of Covid-19 pandemic.
- LAW ON TAX ADMINISTRATION – Circular No. 80/2021/TT-BTC dated 29 September 2021 issued by the MOF guidance on implementing some articles of the Law on Tax Administration and Decree No. 126/2020/ND-CP dated 19 October 2020 of the Government.
- E-INVOICES – Circular 78/2021/TT-BTC dated 17 September 2021 issued by the MOF guidance on the implementation of some articles of the Law on Tax Administration and Decree No 123/2020/ND-CP of the Government regulated on invoices and documents.
- IMPORT/EXPORT TAX – Resolution No. 106/NQ-CP dated 11th September 2021 promulgated by the Government to introduce tax policies on goods imported for supporting Covid-19 prevention and control.
1 October, 2021
VAT policy for occupational safety and health training services – OL No. 32223/CTHN-TTHT dated 23rd August 2021 issued by the Tax Department of Hanoi guidance on VAT policy to...
1 September, 2021
Policies of tax exemption and reduction for enterprise and citizen who affected by Covid-19 in 2021 – On 5th August 2021, the Government Office issued Notice No. 209/TB-VPCP guidance...
1 August, 2021
Enterprises which having associated transactions with partners – On 29 June 2021, the Tax Department of Hanoi replied to OL No. 23820/CTHN-TTHT regarding the identification of associated transactions. VAT for...
6 July, 2021
Supplementation regarding to CIT incentives – Decree No.57/2021/ND-CP dated 04 June 2021 issued by Government VAT and PIT of household business – Circular No.40/2021/TT-BTC dated 01 June 2021 issued...