- Quarterly estimated CIT payment – Decree No. 91/2022/ND-CP dated 30 October 2022 issued by the Government guide on CIT policy.
- Additional cases of unrequired declaration – Decree No. 91/2022/ND-CP dated 30 October 2022 issued by the Government stipulated on additional cases where declaration is not required.
- VAT rate for brokerage services performed in Export Processing Zone – OL No. 46742/CTHN-TTHT dated 23 September 2022 issued by Hanoi Tax Department regulateds the VAT rate for brokerage services performed in Export Processing Zone
- Replacing the notice form for the discontinuation of using invoice – Decree No. 91/2022/ND-CP dated 30 October 2022 issued by the Government supplement on the notice form for the discontinuation of using invoice
- Preparing reports on the status of short-term, mid-term and long-term loans – Circular No. 12/2022/TT-NHNN dated 30 September 2022 issued by the State Bank about the situation of foreign loans and repayments not guaranteed by the Government of enterprises are specified
- Making reports on labor usage – OL No. 33629/SLDTBXH-VLATLD dated 14 November 2022 issued by the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs of the Ho Chi Minh City guidance on the implementation of Article 4, Decree No. 145/2020/ND-CP dated 14 December 2020 on employment status reports
1 November, 2022
CIT on salary expenses paid for unused annual leaves – OL No. 39064/CTHN-TTHT dated 09 August 2022 issued by the Hanoi Tax Department stipulated on CIT for salary expenses paid...
1 October, 2022
CIT on capital transfer activities – OL No. 39624/CTHN-TTHT dated 11 August 2022 issued by the GDT of Hanoi guides on CIT for capital transfer. PIT of individuals who sign...
1 September, 2022
CIT incentives – OL No. 37868/CTHN-TTHT dated 03 August 2022 issued the GDT of Hanoi to guidance on CIT incentives for software manufacturing enterprises. Income subject to PIT for bonuses...
1 August, 2022
Expenses are deducted from charity spending – Official Letter No.31943/CTHN-TTHT issued by the General Department of Taxation of Hanoi on July 6, 2022 on deductible expenses for charity. PIT policy...