- Supplementation regarding to CIT incentives – Decree No.57/2021/ND-CP dated 04 June 2021 issued by Government
- VAT and PIT of household business – Circular No.40/2021/TT-BTC dated 01 June 2021 issued by MOF on guidance on VAT and PIT of household business
- Amendment on VAT law – Circular No.43/2021/TT-BTC dated 11th June 2021 issued by MOF on amending Circular No.219/2013
- The fee for purchasing houses for foreigner professional is subjected to PIT – OL No.20214/CTHN-TTHT dated 7th June 2021 issued by the Tax Department of Hanoi on tax policies of foreigners using the house of companies.
- Regulation on the salary during suspend time due to COVID 19 epidemic – OL No.420/LĐLĐ-CSPL issued by Labor Confederation of Ho Chi Minh City on 14th June 2021 on guidance to implement the regulation on salary during work suspension due to practicing the measures to prevent COVID 19 epidemic.
1 January, 2022
COPORATE INCOME TAX – Policy on invoices and tax obligations for capital transfer activities EXPORT TAX – Amending the preferential import and export tax, the list of goods and...
1 December, 2021
CORPORATE INCOME TAX – OL No. 4110/TCT-DNNCN issued by the GDT on 27 October 2021 has guidance that the related COVID-19 expenses paid to employees are non-taxable of PIT and...
1 November, 2021
POLICIES TO SUPPORT ENTERPRISES AND CITIZENS AFFECTED BY THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC – On 19 October 2021, the National Assembly approved Resolution 406/NQ-UBTVQH15 (“Resolution 406”) introducing some policies to support...
1 October, 2021
VAT policy for occupational safety and health training services – OL No. 32223/CTHN-TTHT dated 23rd August 2021 issued by the Tax Department of Hanoi guidance on VAT policy to...