- Supplementation regarding to CIT incentives – Decree No.57/2021/ND-CP dated 04 June 2021 issued by Government
- VAT and PIT of household business – Circular No.40/2021/TT-BTC dated 01 June 2021 issued by MOF on guidance on VAT and PIT of household business
- Amendment on VAT law – Circular No.43/2021/TT-BTC dated 11th June 2021 issued by MOF on amending Circular No.219/2013
- The fee for purchasing houses for foreigner professional is subjected to PIT – OL No.20214/CTHN-TTHT dated 7th June 2021 issued by the Tax Department of Hanoi on tax policies of foreigners using the house of companies.
- Regulation on the salary during suspend time due to COVID 19 epidemic – OL No.420/LĐLĐ-CSPL issued by Labor Confederation of Ho Chi Minh City on 14th June 2021 on guidance to implement the regulation on salary during work suspension due to practicing the measures to prevent COVID 19 epidemic.
1 October, 2021
VAT policy for occupational safety and health training services – OL No. 32223/CTHN-TTHT dated 23rd August 2021 issued by the Tax Department of Hanoi guidance on VAT policy to...
1 September, 2021
Policies of tax exemption and reduction for enterprise and citizen who affected by Covid-19 in 2021 – On 5th August 2021, the Government Office issued Notice No. 209/TB-VPCP guidance...
1 August, 2021
Enterprises which having associated transactions with partners – On 29 June 2021, the Tax Department of Hanoi replied to OL No. 23820/CTHN-TTHT regarding the identification of associated transactions. VAT for...
1 June, 2021
VAT rate of legal services – OL No. 15172/CTHN-TTHT dated 11 May 2021 issued by Tax Department of Hanoi guided on VAT policy Document for deduction of personal income...