- VALUE ADDED TAX – value-added tax (“VAT”) rate being reduced by 2% in 2022 and Regulation on declaring VAT for dependent accounting branches in other provinces
- CORPORATE INCOME TAX – Corporate income tax (“CIT”) on expenses and sponsorship of businesses and organizations
- PERSONAL INCOME TAX -Deadline for additional registration of dependents and regulations on declaring and remitting tax on behalf of promotion bonuses and trade discounts for household business
- E- INVOICE – New guidance on penalty for administrative violation in the tax and invoice
- LABOR – INVESTMENT -Printing the health insurance card according to the new form
1 December, 2022
Quarterly estimated CIT payment – Decree No. 91/2022/ND-CP dated 30 October 2022 issued by the Government guide on CIT policy. Additional cases of unrequired declaration – Decree No. 91/2022/ND-CP dated 30...
1 November, 2022
CIT on salary expenses paid for unused annual leaves – OL No. 39064/CTHN-TTHT dated 09 August 2022 issued by the Hanoi Tax Department stipulated on CIT for salary expenses paid...
1 October, 2022
CIT on capital transfer activities – OL No. 39624/CTHN-TTHT dated 11 August 2022 issued by the GDT of Hanoi guides on CIT for capital transfer. PIT of individuals who sign...
1 September, 2022
CIT incentives – OL No. 37868/CTHN-TTHT dated 03 August 2022 issued the GDT of Hanoi to guidance on CIT incentives for software manufacturing enterprises. Income subject to PIT for bonuses...